AED360-ProCardio was founded in 2008 in the Netherlands and is now a leading Philips* AED distributor in Europe. We have been granted distribution rights by Philips for the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) was recently added to the company's sales territories. We sell exclusively via an international network of professional resellers.
*Philips is a leading global manufacturer of AEDs.
The shared goal of Philips and AED360-ProCardio is to enhance Europe's emergency response capability to sudden cardiac arrest by increasing the density of the network of freely accessible AEDs.
For further expansion of our activities in the DACH region, we currently have a vacancy for a
Senior AED Partner Manager DACH
If you are looking for a new challenge in a growing company where you can make a significant contribution to achieving the level of success in the DACH region that we have already achieved in the Netherlands, the UK and the Nordic countries, we would love to meet you!
What are your tasks?
Your mission is to build successful business relationships. Our successful Prospect Lead Generation Programme is available to support you in your work. This programme provides the initial contact details of potential AED partners. In other countries, this resource has helped our partner managers win new customers quickly and effectively.
A further AED360 resource, our ongoing Content Share Programme, regularly provides relevant marketing material to help you position Philips/AED360-ProCardio solutions in the marketplace.
What is your profile?
Ideally, you already have a successful track record in selling AEDs nationally to resellers and you have a solid network in this area
- You have good networking skills and are capable of developing and building long-term business relationships at different levels
- Your communicative skills and your commitment to effective and reliable follow-up open up opportunities with new customers
- You are prepared to travel regularly (50% of your time)
What can you expect from us?
- A stimulating challenge in a growth-oriented company
- You will join our growing international sales team (currently 5 team members) with colleagues in the Netherlands, Scandinavia and the UK
- A professional environment with flat hierarchies and the opportunity to approach themes and drive them forward proactively in a way that suits you personally
- An attractive and performance-related remuneration package
Have we caught your interest? Please send your CV to Marike Scharft (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any initial questions about this position, please contact Peter Houtzagers: (email@example.com) or +31 6 5555 5550.