If you’d like to join our team, but don’t see a job opening that fits your profile, then please don’t hesitate to send an e-mail with a motivational letter to: email@example.com.
Sales Representative the Netherlands
For further expansion of our activities in the Netherlands, we currently have a vacancy for a
Sales Representative, the Netherlands
In your role as Sales Representative in the Netherlands you are responsible for making quotations and ensuring correct and timely order processing. You like to be in contact with our customers who buy directly from us and you provide support for all the incoming questions. You take care of the complete administrative handling of the entire order process.
What is your profile?
• A completed, relevant Middle-level Vocational Education (MBO) and at least 2 years of work experience in a sales representative role
• Excellent control of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written
• Knowledge of accounting applications such as Navision and Exact
• A thorough knowledge of Excel
• Good numerical insight.
Your personality is characterized by:
• A commercial, positive and people-oriented work attitude
• Perseverance. You are able to ask the right questions to get to the right answer.
• Hands-on mentality. You do what is needed at that time.
• Pro-active attitude. You are energetic, not afraid to take initiative and good at setting priorities.
• Flexible. You are willing to take over tasks from other colleagues, when needed.
• Thorough and customer minded. We strive to get it right the first time and the customer always comes first.
• Enough technical affinity. You can easily imagine our product specifications.
• Efficient. You divide your agenda, time and activities smartly and coordinated.
What can you expect from us?
• A job within a growing company with international ambitions.
• A competitive salary in line with experience, education and age.
• Good fringe benefits, including a pension regulation and travel allowance.
• An informal, pleasant and collegial working environment with recognition of a good work life balance.
• Possibility to work parttime (at least 32 hours a week) in a flexible setting
• In the first instance, it concerns an annual contract.
Are you interested? Send your motivation letter and CV to Marike Scharft: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions? Please contact ProCardio at 035 33 33 515 and ask for Marike.